Escom's products diligently address all stages of network deployment and field service turn-up and integrate Triple Play verification features across Fiber Optic, DSL, CATV, Mobile, and Metro Ethernet technologies.
– Broadband products address the evolving xDSL turn-up requirements of incumbent operators and alternative service providers. Powerful test functions and flexible software options allow customers to tailor products to specific workgroups, skill sets, and operational applications. DSLAM and CPE emulation modes, specialized IPTV noise performance technology, and the transition from ATM to IP based networks are supported.
- Cable TV products are optimized for digital CATV signal validation while retaining legacy analog carrier measurement capability. Selected models incorporate Cable Labs compliant DOCSIS modems including dual band DOCSIS 3.0 versions to simulate and verify high bandwidth Triple Play services. Upstream QAM signal generation/analysis, TDR, Forward/Return path sweep, Forward/ Return path monitoring systems, and MPEG analysis options streamline user test applications.
- IP/ Ethernet products help service providers, equipment manufacturers and installers perform efficient QoS assessment and SLA validation of Metro Ethernet networks. Test interface rates ranging from Fast Ethernet to 100Gigabit Ethernet, coupled with BERT, RFC2544, Y1564-SAM and Throughput test applications and advanced stream, VLAN and MPLS tagging functions address all aspects of converged IP networking.
- Transport products offer the widest range of legacy and next generation transmission test capabilities for Nx64kbps to 40G-SONET/SDH condensed into the industry’s smallest form factor. PDH/T-Carrier, SDH/SONET, OTN, Ethernet and Fiber Channel test functions can all be integrated via scalable hardware and software options ensuring a single “future proof” multi-service test platform.
- Fiber Optic testing solutions are optimized for today's optical fiber networks. OTDRs, OSA, OPM, LS, ORL, VFL, OLTS, Talkset are perfectly suited for the challenging outside plant environment and complements testing solutions.
- RF/Wireless products offer the product range of RF spectrum analyzer, BTS tester, scanning receiver (TD-LTE/LTE-FDD/UMTS/WCDMA/HSPA+/GSM/CDMA/EV-DO) , field strength meter to mobile operators, broadcasting for installation and maintenance the networks.